Thursday, August 30, 2012

Random Post of Randomness

I'm super excited today so I felt the urge to write a post, yet I have no idea what to write about!!
 
Today ends the two weeks that I haven't seen kjæresi. Actually it's technically tomorrow since his flight lands at 12:30 a.m. but I'm going to the airport today so I'm counting it as today. As I am writing this it is 6 hours until I get to see him again. I can't even put into words how excited I am to see him again.
 
It's a weird feeling for me, actually caring this much about someone. I'm going to sound like a whore here, but I have dated quite a few people. Most of them are horrible people (not the present tense). One of whom should actually be in prison, so it's weird to actually have someone who wants to be with me for who I am. I love him so much.... More than anything actually.
 
Ok that might be a small lie. I love my DAD more than anything. Damn that sentence is going to be criticized... yes I love my mother as well... but only because she is my mother. We can be civil to each other, but we are to different to be called "friendly".
 
Back on track.. I LOVE YOU KJÆRESI!!!
 
:D
 
This is the most happy I think I have been in a post... The next one.. or in a few I shall be a little more excited because I have finished receiving the last of my back-to-school items, so haul post!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment