Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sun Burns Suck.... And Other Stuff

I was super excited to FINALLY get to go to a water park. I never really get to go to any and when I have gone in the past I've never really been able to swim or I was a wuss and I refused to go on anything.

(look at how tan I look :D)


BUT I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!

If you guys are ever in the Orlando, Florida area might I suggest you go to Aquatica. Website can be found HERE



The unfortunate side is that since I am a vary VARY pale person I burn super fast. I even apply sunscreen every 30 min (SPF 50). Like after every ride I have to go back to our little umbrella beach chair set up and put on more greesy crap. Yet somehow I am still as red as a lobster (as they say).

Kjæresi gave me a good tip, which is to put aloe in the fridge and OMG it feels AMAZING on sunburn. Like instant cooling. For the pain lavander oil.. trust me if you have a sunburn put lavander oil on it.... you will thank me.

But thank you  kjæresi for taking me and having a super awesome day

IN OTHER NEWS!

I am friggin alone for two weeks because apparently kjæresi decided randomlly that he's going to Alabama for two weeks..... and he told me 30 min before he was leaving.. whilst I was at work. So I didn't even get to say goodbye or anything?!?! the fuck kind of shit is that?!

Like.... grrrrrr >=[

Just going to fuckin leave for two weeks?? sure ok.. go have fun..... I guess I'll just be here....

What the hell am I supposed to do? Like don't make plans with me and then fuckin leave for two weeks. Fuckin screws me over >=/

Back to a brighter note I have a haul post coming. I got all new stuff for the new school year... and the fact that my ass got bigger and I needed new everything cuz aint nothing fits no more..

Oh god my english is going to hell >< I used the word ain't in an actual sentence.... someone shoot me (I am not being serious here. please don't shoot me. I would appreciate it)


No comments:

Post a Comment