Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Message to All Girls

I have committed what I will call a huge relationship sin. I took my anger way to far, I became what is known as the jealous shrew.

My boyfriend kinda just went on a trip.. Didn't say goodbye or anything.. and we talked about it. He knows that he made a bad decision, he knows how much he hurt me yet I still made it a point to make his time miserable.

To girls this makes sense. Your angry and your going to let him know just how angry you are. Your miserable you want him to feel your pain. We girls are terrible terrible people. Even though I know I am in the wrong I still want him to feel pain....

I don't like to admit when I am wrong... I don't like being wrong. I HATE the fact that I have to apologize >=/ but you know what ladies.... I did

I sucked it up and I told him that I am wrong, that I am ridiculously sorry for making him miserable. I'm not lying to him. I am sorry.

Girls by being this way you will ruin EVERY relationship you ever want to be in. I love him... more than anything and I don't want to ruin our relationship when things can easily be fixed when he gets back. No I don't want to have to wait for him to get back... It sucks that hes not here with me. Yes I'm angry that he's having fun without me.. but that's life.

And my life sucks....


Girls.. It doesn't matter how upset you are. If he has already tried to make amends and admit that he's wrong don't push the issue. You need to calmly talk things over. Don't do something that you will regret like I did.

Baby I love you more than anything in this world and I'm sorry for what I have put you through.

No comments:

Post a Comment