Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I HATE SLUTS

**warning: there is a copious amount of cursing in this post!**

I fucking hate sluts… I’m not talking about the girls that go around and sleep with all the guys in the club.. Most of those guys are single I don’t care your just a hoe. A slut is one of those girls that will hit on guys in a relationship as well. or they will do what they can to get the guy out of that relationship so that she can fuck him, OR she will lead that guy to cheat on his girl.

FUCK SLUTS. Like ok.. the other day kjaeresi was texting a girl he was friends with and she said “I don’t mean to be disrespectful but I would totally fuck you if you weren’t with your gf”

 OBVIOUSLY I have a few problems with this:

1.)    I don’t give 3 shits if you don’t mean to be disrespectful or no.. the fact that you brought it up is extremely disrespectful to me. going behind my back to let MY man know that you want to sleep with him.

2.)    the fuck are you implying bitch?! That he can have sex with you if he leaves me?!?! like hell. Fuck you bitch!

 3.)    You don’t tell someone who is in a relationship that. You just don’t… you a fucking slut. Now leave him alone.

Yeah…. You can see that I absolutely HATE girls like this. If you want to fuck a dude who is with a girl keep that shit to yourself until they aren’t together anymore. Then you can be all “yeah I wanted to tell you earlier that I really wanted to sleep with you, but I didn’t want to be disrespectful” THAT is a good way of going about it. You don’t disrespect yourself and you don’t disrespect the other girl by going behind her back.

You can have sexytime with all the single men you desire… that’s your syphilis to deal with not mine, but the second you try to get with MY man by going behind MY back now we have a fucking problem!

What you didn’t think he was going to tell me this?? you thought he was going to keep this a secret?? Well guess what unlike your std filled ass kjaeresi is a GOOD HUMAN BEING who is actually honest with me (and he actually is…. Which is really weird when you think about it.) Bitches can just fuck off ^^

Why the hell do you have to be a homewrecking whore?? Guys too!! Its not just girls. I shouldn’t say that it’s just girls. Yeah I’ve had guy friends come up to me and tell me things like this, but you know what? I don’t associate myself with these people anymore. I have cut them out of my life because I don’t want to be caught up in the drama that I know they are going to cause.

Why do people want to go after others who are already taken?? What the fuck is your problem? How dare you knowingly go after a guy that is in a relationship? HOW DARE YOU!

What gives you the right to try to ruin something that is better than you will even be? You don’t mean to be disrespectful my ass. I don’t care what you mean to be… words don’t mean shit to me. Your being a disrespectful slutwhorebitch….. now GTFO

 This is a video that helped inspire me to go ahead and write this:


NOTE: video is not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment