Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sochi Russia: Cannot Friggin Wait!!!



It has been a dream of mine to go to the Olympics!! Either by competing or as a spectator, I DON'T CARE. I just want to go.

The 2014 winter Olympics is going to be held in Sochi Russia, which is located near the Black Sea. Up until now Sochi has been a rather popular resort city, even housing Stalin's vacation home. The history of the city itself is amazing!

Sooooo I have begun thinking that I am going to attend the 2014 winter Olympics :D (as a spectator only)

Living in America I have never really gotten a chance to cheer on my people. Since all we see is American programming, not that I blame them or anything. I totally understand why they do it.





Going would also give me the opportunity to visit my brother in Turkey ^^ Ok well he's really my adopted brother.... It's a long story for another time, but I will get to see him!!!!



Sorry for the rather short post of the day. I was bored and really had nothing better to do, and I am SUPER excited for the winter Olympics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment