Thursday, August 9, 2012

College Sucks.... Or at Least Paying for it Does

Yeah so I just went in an made my first payment for the semester... and bloody hell does it suck!!

I'm taking less classes yet I'm paying the same ammount as I did for the fall of last year... Friggin jesus >=/

I guess a little bacckground information is in order. I am in two different "schools" right now. The first one i guess you could call regular college. Its a four year school with degrees and stuff. The second one is an apprenticeship (not going to say what for). I have to pay a LOT of money for both of these.

Technically I do get paid for the apprenticeship..since I am doing it through my current job, but it's not enough to cover all the tools and stuff I need AND pay for my other school.

I really don't want to have to take out student loans.. That's like the LAST thing that I want to have to do. Unfortunatly I think it's my only option at this point. Why can't school be free.... seriously -.- I want back in Europe... anywhere would be nice. (not england though. To much Olympic-y stuff going on).... Ryan Lochte CALL MEH!!

pweese..

I'm a good person

maybe..

No comments:

Post a Comment