Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekend Update: Laundry Date

I seriously wish I could get Seth Myers to write these.... I really really do.. That blue eyed piece of man.
 
My weeks have gone by SUPER slow since all I do is go to work now. Kjæresi has started working Halloween Horror Nights so he sleeps during the days now. Fortunately he has the next few days off!! So we got to go out today.
 
I have to say one of my favorite restaurants ever has to be Uno's Chicago grill. 1.) I love anything Chicago 2.) I love their food 3.) the people there are soo nice!! I have never had a waitress/waiter that I didn't like there. That is something very rare. Even some of the "fancy" places I have gone the staff their are so snobby and uppity that I really just want to leave.
 
I highly suggest that you see if there is one around you, and try the rattlesnake pasta!!!! It's really spicy but SO GOOD!!
 
On the same note as foodz I have become a huge fan of kettle cooked chips and sweet potato chips. They are healthier for you and they taste alot better than regular chips. I can't stand the original Lays chips. I feel like my mouth is burning! Wayy to much salt. I feel gross and like a huge pig whenever I eat them. A note to those trying to lose weight.. stop eating regular chips. You don't have to give them up completely. Just eat better ones.
 
HOLY SHIZZ I JUST FOUND $15 XD
 
Hey I'm always excited when I find monies.
 
I hate having to use my debit/credit card to buy my lunch at work. It's has always seemed like a waste to me. I prefer using cash for such things. Also minor clothing purchases I will use cash. I feel more in control of my money. Credit card debt has never sounded fun to me, and I avoid it at all costs. I don't even have a bloody student loan!! (I could use one -.-)
 
More healthy crap!! I have started drinking the Sobe Life Water stuff. Much better than vitamin water. Don't get me wrong I do like some Vitamin water flavors.. they are just to watered down and don't have much of a taste. The Sobe stuff just tastes a lot better, and it's much better than the soda and energy drinks I always have.
 
The amount of sugar that is in those is CRAZY. No wonder I feel like I have been ballooning up! I don't like giving it up I friggin love caffeine... I would just rather not feel like a bloated walrus everyday ^^
 
 
 
I have even challenged kjæresi to become healthy. I have given him until December 1st to get healthy, and if he wins I promised to take him shopping for fancy man clothing (see man clothing post). He has always wanted to dress better so I am giving him an opportunity. No he isn't fat or any thing -.- he just likes to eat a shit ton of cereal at 2 AM. He gets tired super easily and always eats crap food. I am trying to change that.
 
What proves difficult is that we don't... really.. actually live together lol
 
So I can't really say what he eats and doesn't. They don't cook healthy stuff at his house, whereas I make a lot of things from scratch.. even most desserts. I make a mean baklava.
 
Keeping with the self improvement stuff I have started reading The Hobbit. I read the Lord of the Rings series but never The Hobbit. Since the movie is in the works I figured now is a good of time as any to read it.
 
Note: I am a nerd.. a real nerd... I can give you Deadpool's entire back story on cue.. as well as spiderman and batman.... fuck superman.. he's a whimp.
 
 
The second one is meh.. GO ZELDA.. technically it's link... but whatever!!
 
I am not a fake nerd chick. I know my shit without having to pose half nekid with some sort of plastic..
 
 
Only a few of my favorites (or the ones I left sitting beside my bed XD.. to lazy to go to le bookshelf)
 
And my dinky laptop that I absolutely love. TOSHIBA! go japan lol
 
Well I'm off to go finish my stupid laundry. I never go anywhere yet I have piles of clothes that need to be washed.... How the hell that happened I have no bloody clue.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment