Saturday, September 15, 2012

Very Fast Wekend Update!!

This is going to be another one of my terrible posts where I talk about random stuff that means nothing to anyone. ....
 
My favorite!!! :D
 
I have unfortunately had to deal with the hiring of another manager as my old one quit. Personally... I hate change. I hate people to begin with and now I have to deal with new people >=/
 
This is where I reveal what it is I do for a living.... I am a......
 
 
That is right. I groom dogs XD It makes sense as I hate people so much why not work with animals.
 
In which case want to know what $200 scissors look like...
  
 
 
Nothing spectacular really... just very very shiny, AND SHARP HOLY CRAP!! I sliced my finger open and didn't realize it.. at least the lack of pain was worth the 200 -.-
 
I hate spending that much money on something... I'm super friggin cheap! I guess when It comes down to it sometimes you have to spend money to make money.
 
I guess since I'm on a revealing note... here is what I look like REALLY look like:
 
 
 
Hehe you can't see meh >=]
 
So yeah.. stuff and things. Hopefully I should have an upcoming post about Halloween Horror nights. I got SUPER lucky that kjæresi is an actor for the event so I get to go like.. 5 times !!! I LOVED it last year, but I was only able to go one day and couldn't do everything there. LOVE YOU BABY<3 <3!
 
I absolutely love being scared. I find that weird, yet I still love it.
 
I leave you now with a picture of my puppy.. who rolled in the mud...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment