Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ladies.. Stop Dressing Like Skanks

*WARNING: cursing and mentioning of lady bits*
 
Ok ladies.. it's your turn!!
 
I already told the guys the things they can do by dressing well. This time though I have more experience.. because I am a girl >=]
 
I'm going to start out by saying that you don't have to dress like a skank to get a guys attention! It's a bloody miracle! When the guys on the street see more skin than your gyno then you look like a skank.
 
"But guys give me attention when I dress like that?!?!"
 
uhhh yeah.. because they think your easy. You wonder why they never call you back or treat you with respect? It's because you don't look like you want respect.
 
"Just because I dress like this it doesn't make me a slut"
 
-.- You don't want to be labeled a slut then don't wear the uniform! You don't see me walking around in a police officers uniform telling people "just because I'm wearing this it doesn't make me a police officer"
 
It's the same concept. You want respect then look like you deserve it. Yeah you have to earn that shit. It's not free.
 
 
If you talk to me looking like this anything you say will go in one ear, and out the other...
That doesn't say "I want a man to treat me right" that says " FREE VAGINA!!"
 
C'mon.. you can see they aren't wearing panties -.- nothing shouts I'm easy like short skirt and not undies, along with the belly shirts with spaghetti straps. This is not only a huge fashion nono, but a dissapointment to society. It is because of girls like you that the rest of us aren't going anywhere.
 
Most girls also have a "whore face". This refering to all the makeup that we put on before going out. We don't look like ourselves and therefore have a sense of false confidence. Like somehow the makup has given us fuckitall powers.
 
Learn yourself something:
 
 
 
*facepalm*
 
This is not pretty. This is not deserving of attention. If I personally know you and see you looking like this I will punch you in the face.
 
So your all wondering what a respectful girl would look like. Examples:
 
 
 
See. Not bad at all.
 
Don't get me wrong I love me some shorts. They just don't have to be slutty.
 
If you want to earn the respect of men start looking like you want it. If you put true effort into it they will still pay attention to you, just a different kind. They will care what you have to say. They will rather go on a nice date with you rather than hit it and quit it. I pity girls who believe that they have to wear skimpy clothing to get a guys attention.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment