Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Clothing Type Stuff

YAY so I'm finally posting all the sit I've bought... Ok so maybe there is more than this (I dropped $200 on a pair of scissors ><  I love my job I love my job)
 
I also get to reveal my FAVORITE clothing places of all times!!
 
1st clothing place is yesstyle.com 
 
Freakin awesome clothing that fits my size which is rare!! Seriously some of their stuff can go pretty cheap especially during clearance times. Plus if you are a member they send you discount codes ALL THE TIME! Code + sale = SUPERAWESOMEMEGASHOPPING!
 
Moving on I also love to shop at *drum roll*
TARGET :D
 
Yeah I know y'all are going to say I'm weird, just hear me out for a second. Target has some pretty nice shizz. I especially love some of their jeans and shorts. The pair of pants I'ma show you have got to be the most comfy jeans evar!
 
And the last place I love to shop is ebay... Facking love ebay.
 
Picture time (no I am not wearing anything.. I'm self conscious as FUCK!)
 
Target

YS

Marshals

Target

Target <3

YS

YS

Marshals

YS

YS

YS

Ebay

YS

 YS
 

YS

YS

YS

Ebay
 

No comments:

Post a Comment