Monday, August 12, 2013

Diary of A Fangirl: Let Birthday Shenanigans Ensue!

It's not actually my birthday yet... Who cares though really?
 
Since I'm turning 21 (SWEET JESUS YES!) and it's the only birthday I will have ever really celebrated I'm going all out. Today officially marked the beginning of the count-down, and what better thing to do than nerd out?!
 
Me and bestest friend of 15 years went on an adventure. I guess I should explain what an adventure constitutes. Really It's anytime I get my lazy butt out of the house and go do something fun.
 
This adventure was of the nerdiest kind!
 
We first stopped to get bubble tea because she has never had it before. That was just unacceptable! So we went to my favorite Asian bakery place for some tea and red bean buns (and to be given the funny stares as the only white people). Me and bubble tea get along real well.
 
A quick LOL along the way:
 
 
That's a semi hauling another semi towing a semi... We got a kick out of that xD
 
On to the good stuff! First a picture of moi in some stuff I've already gotten for ma birfday:
 
 
HEHE dirty mirror
 
My nerd haul for the day
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
LOOK at all the stuff!!
 
I Love the stuff! I don't like paying for the stuff but yeah. Stuff. I'm going to go work on super awesome cosplay that I should be posting progression pictures of.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment