Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Comic Review: Deadpool Kills Deadpool

WOHOO! Time to review another series. In my school induced depression I have taken to drowning myself in comics. How better to lift the spirits other than DEADPOOL!!
 
(Picture *XMenouX)
 
 
So far only two issues have been released. I believe there will be four or five in total. In the story so far the Deadpool Corps track down Deadpool because there is a Deadpool from another dimension trying to kill off all the other Deadpools.
 
Deadpoolception!

 
If you don't really know much about Deadpool you may think that it's a huge clusterfuck of things going on.

 
One of my biggest praises for this series is the artwork (Salva Espin). The cover art alone is note worthy (Mike Del Mundo). Everything is just so pretty to look at. Even if you don't want to read it, it could make a wonderful picture book xD. It's dark when it needs to be dark and light when it's supposed to be comical.

 
ALL THE DEADPOOLS!
 
If I could change one thing, Deadpool don't have the voices in his head. Those are kind of a key thing for me. At the same time there are so many Deadpools that if you also added his other personalities it may have been a bit to much going on. So as much as I miss the voices I do think they made a good choice leaving them out.
 
Should you pick this up... YES. If you are a deadpool fan In any capacity you will like this.
 
4/5!


No comments:

Post a Comment