Monday, August 5, 2013

Diary of A Fangirl: Diets

UGH! The dreaded freaking words. I'm going on a diet...
 
I'm not over weight or anything, but I'm not the healthiest person alive. I eat a shit ton of junky greasy food, and I drink my body weight in soda every day. I'm skinny yes, only not the good kind.
 
Needless to say I don't look good in a bathing suit.
 
I've started seeing a new guy as well.... and I actually really like him. Yeah there may have been one or two interests in between, but they didn't have much going for them. This dude I really want to impress. He understands my nerdiness T.T!
 
Anyways, He's not the reason I'm doing this. He is the reason I noticed how lax I have been getting. No No he didn't call me fat before people start thinking that. I just really want to impress him.. so yeah
 
This is going to be one of the shittiest months of my life. Like hell I'm going to give up coffee though! You can take my soda but I'll be damned if you take all of my caffeine.
 
Now If you excuse me I'm going to go dance to K-pop songs

No comments:

Post a Comment