Friday, May 10, 2013

What is Up World!

A lot has happened to me in the past year. Most of it having to do with a very horrible break up, which we will get to later. After spring of 2012 I left school... Which was a HORRIBLE mistake!! Now I am back at my university and trying to get back into the habit of... Doing things XP (ICK).
 
I don't even know where to start with the whole story!! I do apologize for the skipping around. Sorry.
 
MEGACON 2013!!!!
 
Yes I went to Megacon 2013 and it was AMAZING!!! Bloody brilliant!! Made a few new friends and looked like this:
 
 
(Oh yeah I'm the taller one!)
 
It was WONDERFUL! But I'll post more pictures of that later.
 
I've also gotten more into my obsession with comics and certain T.V. series... Mostly Sherlock, Game of Thrones, Batman TAS, Amazing Spiderman.... and so forth. Really if I named them all this would turn into a very long and boring post indeed! Not that it isn't already.
 
I have also decided to change what I post about. Originally I wanted this to be mostly an advice kind of thing, and I still would like to do that, but I have discovered that I am horribly obsessed with everything that is super hero. So This may start being geared more towards the nerdy side of life.
 
P.S. ... That Abercrombie dude is an asshole!!


No comments:

Post a Comment