Sunday, May 26, 2013

Star Wars Weekends: Take 1

OK so It has been made common knowledge that I am a nerd. When I use the term nerd I go by what John Green said in one of his videos:
 
 
“…because nerds like us are allowed to be unironically enthusiastic about stuff… Nerds are allowed to love stuff, like jump-up-and-down-in-the-chair-can’t-control-yourself love it. Hank, when people call people nerds, mostly what they’re saying is ‘you like stuff.’ Which is just not a good insult at all. Like, ‘you are too enthusiastic about the miracle of human consciousness’.”
 
 
Just clarifying that for anyone who will bitch about my use of the term "NERD".
 
MOVING ON!!
 
I went to Star Wars Weekends!! It was so Awesome and I had some super awesome moments!!
 
First of all I LOVE Star Wars. Mostly the original trilogy. 1,2 and 3, I don't really like and I DO NOT watch the clone wars... I'm a hardcore original trilogist (Making up words now!) and my greatest love through all of the movies are the Storm Troopers. I find them awesome and hilarious! My whole outfit for the even was storm trooper themed... Including my headphones of awesomeness.
 
 
 
The opening of the event!! They used to have Storm Troopers that would walk on top of the entrance to the park... But that's no more... sad face
 
 
I see what you did there *wink* *wink*
 
They had a character meet and greet inside the merch shop. It rotated between Luke Leia C3PO and I'm not sure of they had R2. R2 used to appear with C3PO but we no see him.
 
 
 
I had to block out my friends face out of respect for her privacy.... So shut up.
 
 
Some random Aurra walking on da streets like a badass!
 
 
At the center of the park they put up a stage and at various times throughout the day they would have characters go out and perform. We happened to walk by when Bobba Fett was on. Something really cool that happened, he noticed all my Storm Trooper gear and pointed at me and talked to me! I know he is on a recording but still!!! AND I have proof!!
 
 
ASDIGANEHRKJHKFGJHAI!!!
 
 
Then THIS money shot while we were waiting in line for the photo opp. Another good story... The same Bobba Fett that was on the stage was the one we took the picture with !!!. AND he pointed at my shirt and headphones! BEST THING EVAR!
 
 
 
In the imperial zone they had Storm Troopers that would just walk around on the street. They were in a rotation so they were always out there. Same thing with the Clone Troopers and HOT DAMN DID THEY LOVE ME!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
The guy's face is SOOO EPIC!! I also love how the Trooper looks like he is confused hehe
 
 
 
Another wonderful photobomb from the guy in the red!
 
 
 
 
 
 
We saw this as we were walking around. The little Troopers are brother and sister and the little Jedi is unrelated xD But look at the epicness!!!!

 
 
A wonderful transition picture!
 
 
 
STORY TIME!
 
As we were in the line to see Vader (It was an hour and a half long) me and my friend got the bright idea to do something that we have never seen been done..... We knelt to Vader!! The WHOLE line started freaking out and taking pictures of us!! we glanced up at Vader and he was looking around confused, but I think he pulled off a good pimp stance.
 
 
 
 
 
Yes we went on Star Tours... Only once though because we both get motion sick.
 
 
On the way to the other park we got to ride the Ironman monorail!
 
 
 
WARMACHINEROX
 
That was the end of our day at the event. We did go to some of the other parks, but this is a post for Star Wars.... which is awesome... Just saying...
 
I love you...
 
 
...I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment