Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Why Final Exams Shouldn't Exist...

Final exams are terrible terrible things that should just not be a thing. Seriously, it's bad enough that we have to take regular exams. If i pass that one then you can assume that I know the information, you don't have to test me on it again at a later date! Then that second test is 50% of my grade!!

This is to much, and I'm sure other people would agree with me on this. The only thing that comes out of this is that students develop insomnia and gain 20 lbs. I have never drunk this much coffee and energy drinks in my life!!! I'm going have have one hell of a caffine addiction after this semster...

All-nighters are the worst too. Just when you think you've studied enough you get that one email from somone in your class telling you that they heard from someone else in another class time that this one thing that you though wasn't on the test is actually going to be on the test (I almost cried reading this email...). Now you have to stay up half the night to try and releard something you were happy to never have to deal with again.

SERIOUSLY!!

This is my math study guide... over 50 pages of notes..... that is crazy!




My writing portfolio. This one didn't bother me to much since I actually like writing. Plus for english class you don't actually have to take a test. All S have to do is turn in my portfolio and my final essay and I'm done. Easiest final exam EVAR.

I only have two other classes.. and one of them is drawing xD Drawing and Astronomy... not to difficult. Just freakin math...

I HATE math.. H..A..T..E.

I don't think I've mentioned it before, but I am a History and Political Science major. So math is definatly NOT my thing. I like old stuff... Old stuff and learning about how countries work. War... war is fun too lol. Not fun like a good thing. I'd rather there not be war, but since there has been wars I like learning about them.

Enough of school stuff... School is boring to talk about.

SO Adios for now... I think you spell it adios.... I'm not positive 0.0 I don't speak a word of spanish. That's a post for another time though ;)


Oh look.. it's me ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment