Friday, April 20, 2012

I Friggin LOVE Target!!

So my place of work is conveniently located next to one of my favorite stroes EVER! Seriously Target has everything you could ever need, and it's surprisingly good quality as well. Yes they may not have quite as big a selections as some people might like but still... If your in a hurry for a last minute party outfit and gift.. BAM Target.

So besides the lve rant I have a little mini haul of some summer things that I just got. Not to much, but the best part? All for under $100 ^^ a success in my books.




Some of my Target shtuffs... plus a random bathing suit that kjæresten picked out for me.

V-Neck T -- $9!!
It was in the men's section... but still


Shorts on sale -- $15 Per pair

Strapless bra -- SALE $8!!


Ultimate push-up bra -- SALE $11
(it's the same thing as the victoria secret bombshell. Just not as much ridiculous padding, and comfy as hell)

Somethings that you don't need a picture of:
2-pairs of socks -- $3
Knotted bracelet -- $1.50

AND FOR THE RANDOM STUFF =D

kjæresten's bathing suit for me... never had a one-piece before, but he swears that it looks great on me so.... we'll see
Wet Seal-- $30

I decided to try out a JC perfume. It's not bad... but my Vera Wang will always have first place in my heart <3

Marshals-- $22

See tiny mini haul. Not much in this one... Maybe I'll have a bigger haul soon... hahaha NAHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment