Friday, April 6, 2012

This Skinny Thing Sucks!

I seriously thought it was going to be easy.... Why can't losing weight be easy! Why does it have to be so damn difficult >:(


It doesn't help that I'm apparently addicted to caffeine. I didn't know that could happen?!?! For my whole weight loss binge I stopped drinking soda and coffee thinking everything would be just fine. Then a few days ago i started getting migranes and I just couldn't stay awake and I constantly feel like shit. After three days with this I went to my friend who is a nurse and asked him what the hell is going on with me.


He already knew that I was on the diet, so from there he deduced that I am suffereing from caffeine withdrawls. I kinda really didn't believe him at first, but i googled it (because google knows everything), and apparently it is a thing. The best part is that most peopl (especially Americans) are addicted to Caffeine.


So like quitting any drug I'm having to go through a withdrawl period.... And it bloody sucks! Everything hurts! I'm always tired and I can't sleep, and i can't bloody keep my mind focused on anything.... Most of the websites that I've been reading from say that it takes anywhere from 6-14 days for the symptoms to completly go away.


BLARRRGGGHHHH!
(I'm a pirate)


That's a long time to have to live with this. I'm really hoping that mine last more on the 6 day schedule. 14 days and i might have to jump off a building. Any longer than that and I will have one of my friends bash my head into a wall.


I'm still going to stick to the diet though. I want to look good for the summer swimsuit season (an alliteration that I love)


So.....


Hvil i fred...
(rest in peace)

No comments:

Post a Comment