Thursday, October 11, 2012

Being Sick and Hiddles

I would say that it has been a while, but it hasn't actually been that long.
 
I have been on and off sick for the past like... month xP. It sucks because everyone at work is sick and kjæresi's whole family has been sick for a while now (both of his parents are teachers... kids get sick they get sick they pass it on to everyone else.
 
I said I would post pictures of my Halloween Horror nights adventures and I will. I went once during the first week it opened, but it gets better as it goes on so ima go with kjæresi later on. Since he is one of the actors he doesn't actually get days off from the event =/ which really kinda sucks.
 
It is pretty good though. I don't actually get scared that easily. I go because I like the set designs and the costumes and all that. which are pretty good this year I must say. The silent hill house was very good visually. (The actors in the house don't do much though) The best house BY FAR is the Dead End house. I actually tensed up a little in that one xD
 
It also helps that one of the street groups consists of very nice looking... muscle-y man type peoples.... So yeah... That's a thing ;)
 
Let's see what else has happened?
 
I have become completely obsessed with The Walking Dead and Once Upon A Time. OMG two of the best shows evar!!! So good, and so bloody addicting. Unfortunately I'm only able to watch what is on Netflix. Amazing invention Netflix.. If they hadn't lost their starz contract it might be better -.- but still.
 
!!!
 
In super awesome fun time news I totally bought the Avengers, and let me say. I LOVE ME SOME HIDDLES
 
 
He embodies manliness
 
Those eyes... That hair. THE BRITISHNESS!!
 
I may or may not have a thing for British dudes. Hey kjæresi is Irish. We all have our weird things that we like. Mine happens to be slender, tall, awesome British guys..
 


No comments:

Post a Comment