Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ghost Hunters Supernatural and Halloween Horror Nights 22!!

Yes it is October so YES I am going to do the typical haunting and Halloween shtuffs.
 
I HAVE to put it out there that Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday, it's kjæresi's favorite holiday as well (hence the reason he is an actor at Halloween horror nights... figures huh?) I love the whole spooky supernatural everything. I love shows like The Walking Dead and even now I am watching up on season 3 of Ghost Hunters International. Another good show I HIGHLY recommend is a show called Destination Truth. That one deals more with cryptozoology than ghosts.
 
 
 
I do think that there is a chance for a zombie apocalypse. Seriously it is possible. You never know exactly what scientists are creating in there super secret underground laboratories.... Zombies... get with it ... yo
 
Yeah ok I'm to white to pull that off.
 
So Halloween Horror Nights 22 Time! I cannot include a lot of pictures because there are people in them that I have no clue if they wold be ok with me posting their faces. so yersh.. Oh and I will also not post a picture of kjæresi in costume. 1 because you can still tell it's him and 2... he kinda has a stalker >.<
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So the last picture isn't of the actual event.... but me and my friend who I went with loved the view that we got so we took the picture.
 
My award for best house goes to....:
 
 
 
Sorry PJ!! (my friend that works in the gothic house) gothic is good visually but this one is not only visual but the actors were definitely doing their best! I actually got scared in this one. people coming up through the floors down from the ceilings and there is a bit in a greenhouse that i tried to run through because it was freaky!
 
 
The Walking Dead house was ok... more of a visual thing along with the Silent Hill house. More to appease the fan base than to actually scare.
 
Best music though I have to say goes to Alice Cooper!! The house is OBVIOUSLY there to promote his album -.- because all you hear in line is well... Alice Cooper. I shouldn't complain because I enjoy his stuff.
 
The House of Horrors I don't actually remember. Not sure if that is good or bad. It was the first house we did and we were the first people in the house itself so that's probably the reason.
 
The last one we did was Penn and Teller. I didn't really like this one. I can't use 3D glasses. Whenever I do I start to feel sick so I didn't get to use that effect in the house. Secondly Penn narrate the whole thing -.-. No offense dude but maybe if you shut up and just let the people walk through without telling them what everything is.
 
If you are one of the zombies outside of the walking dead house y'all could be a bit more.. zombie like. You didn't go after anyone. Y'all just kinda walked around grunting with your fake body parts. Vampire group you guys are awesome! (maybe I'm a little biased but hey... they were)
 
If you are in Orlando I suggest you go! Everyone has to do it at least once.
 
For you jesus people who think Halloween is a "devil" holiday.. Y'all can just suck it ^-^
 


No comments:

Post a Comment