Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Comic Review: Lazarus

Usually when I buy a comic it's something that's I've heard of before. I'll stick to a character that I am comfortable with and know that I will like. Wanting to expand my comic base I picked up something that I thought could be good.
 
.... OK I got it because the cover looks pretty...
 
 
I mean c'mon! That's some beautiful cover art.
 
My judgy-ness aside This book is pretty damn cool. In the first few pages this chick dies.. Just just shot the hell up!.. It's ok though. She comes back.
 
This girl (They call he Forever at one point) keeps all of the information for her family. She is head of security and it's her job to make sure that everything runs smoothly.
 
The easiest way for me to describe how the government is set up is to compare it back to medieval days. These families are top shit. If you are not in the family you are call "Waste".
 
For my first foray away from super heroes I'm pleasantly surprised.
 
If you want something new.. BUY THIS SHIT NOW!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment