Sunday, June 3, 2012

I Need to Be on Hoarders...

Sometimes I get into this mood where I HAVE to clean something. More times than not that something will be my room. I'm not saying my room is a complete mess, but it does get pretty bad. All because I have wayyyy to much shit!!

Like I'm still finding notes and stuff from when I was in high school (in case your wondering I'm a Sophomore in college now)

I should be on that show hoarders... seriously. I can't seem to throw things away it's slightly painful, like I'm getting rid of precious memories when really it's a useless piece of paper that I will never use again. No I don't have random dead animals running around and I am NOT infested with bugs!!

EWWWWW!!!

How can people live in that?! I know I'm not the cleanest person in the world, but I can tell when things are starting to smell funny.

Fabreeze is shit... air wick FTW!

Anyways back on track xD

MY ROOM IS CLEAN!!! ahhh I can move around freely now. I'm so excited!!
And I know your thinking "Bitch just keep the room clean and you'll always be able to move around".. My answer to that is "I work full-time and I go to school full-time.. when I get home I'm tired. I'm just going to sleep.. Fack cleaning!"

Some of us just don't have time to clean... I'm not a neat freak but when I clean it's legit.. for example my newly Organized closet (that I am very proud of =D)


No I do not use the doors anymore... PRIDE BITCHES!!

Behind the curtain... ignor the robe thats shoved in there on the floor

I keep looking in the "idk" drawer... and I STILL can't remember what is in there. And yes I have a spot specifically for things I steal from my boyfriend xD
(Disclaimer: he willingly surrendured possesion of the items currently in my possesion)

 Yes.. My hangers are colour coordinated.. I actually have three different tank top catagories.

I don't have a lot of clothing :(... but I have promised no more shopping until August!!
Then :


I think I'm the only one who finds me hilarious.... I'm not sure how kjæresi can put up with me...

ANYWHOOZLE yes.. things... clean.... me....tired.....retarded....

GOODNIGHT ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment