Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm In a Very Bad Mood

This is going to be a very ranty post. I am just pissed off at life right now, and yes I'm going to blame it on PMS and mood swings because.. well that's what it is. Friggin mood swings >=(

So I gave up on being productive today. I'm just sitting in my room with my netflix playing wearing sweat-pants and kjærsi’s jacket. Lazy max !!

I wanted to try and get some sewing done today. I've been working on a nordic print mini dress. Need new school clothes for next semesterr ^^ and what you can't buy you make =D I make a lot of my stuff now anyways. I'm very picky when it comes to style and things that i like are usually WAYYYY to expensive.

Back on topic.. I'm angry >=(

grrrrrrr....

Ok so I'm bad at this rage thing


I can't even have a normal conversation with kjærsi but he's off doing whatever the hell it is he does... Maybe that's what's making me angry. Can't get ahold of my own bloody boyfriend.

I've even resorted to watching Destination Truth (cheesy name if you ask me). Cryptozoology and ghosts ans shizz and I can't even get scared.

I know I'm talking about absolutly nothing but I need to rant.. about nothing.... ohhhh I'm an idiot.

No... I'm a girl xD


No comments:

Post a Comment