Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Anime Festival Orlando

Contrary to popular belief nothing really exciting ever happens in Florida. yes we have an unnecessary amount of theme parks but that's really about it. You only need to go to those every few years and even then nothing much changes.

After I went to MegaCon with one of my best friends she told me that their was going to be another convention!!! And this convention was also going to be in Orlando!!!!

(Yes I know not to start a sentence with "and" BUT I'M EXCITED LEAVE ME ALONE)

The biggest difference between MegaCon and AFO is that for MC i only had about a months notice to buy tickets and pull together a costume and get off work. I only was able to go one day at that, which really sucked.

Good news is that AFO is in August so i have PLENTY of time to prepare. I'm going to try and go all three days. I really really REALLY hope I can go all three days. Me and some friends are planning our costumes as we speak.

The first day we are going as Hellsing!! (Specifically the abridged version)

HEHEHE can you guess who exactly I'm going to be??

.

.

.

.
Integra =D


Day two we aren't all going as a big group. Mostly just dressing up as whomever we want. So my day two costume is Misa Amane from Death Note.

  Now that is NOT me... This is only in inspiration for my costume.

If I am able to go on the third day I think that will be the day I just take pictures and buy tons of things that I don't really need. If i do get the urge to dress up I will probably just go as a Yu-Gi-Oh character...

Probably either female Bakura or Kaiba

I leave you know. Time to go off and buy a new phone ^^ Super excited over here!




No comments:

Post a Comment