Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New PS3!!

So I am so exited to finally have  a playstation.. Yes i'm being totally lame but I DONT CARE!! I have a freakin' PS3!!

I'm kinda a videogame junkie. I will play any game at least once just to see how it is (never judge a book by its cover and all that crap.) i love love me some pixels. Yes I know I said love twice.

After about 2 hours of just looking at it for a while, and then admiring the controller i got with it. IT GLOWS BLUE >=D!!! it also has a fan that blows air on your hands. Gets rid of that clamy hand feeling that i HATE when playing video games. I feel bad for the other controler just sitting around gathering dust most of the time. He only really gets used when the boyfriend comes over ^^

I am also one of those people who has to give names to inanimate objects. So my PS3 has been officially named Murphy, after Cillian Murphy. He was the guy who played Scarecrow in Batman Begins. One of the best Batman movies by far. (Yes Dark knight was better... but still SCARECROW!!)

So anywhoozle I am about to go bury myself in the Uncharted series so if you don't mind friður út


No comments:

Post a Comment