Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Megacon 2012

So this post is coming kinda late.... ok VERY late, but i don't care! I'm lazy and you'll just have to get over that. so baout 2 weekends ago i attended Megacon in Orlando Florida.

I had a SUPER AWESOME CRAZY MEGA ULTRA TIME!!!

Everyone there was so freaking nice, and everyone was all photo happy there as well. I cosplayed Harely Quinn from Batman: Arkham Asylum and everyone wanted a pictrue of me!! At first it was kind of scary but once i got used to it i thought it was kinda nice. People actually wanted to take a picture with me because i was AWESOME =D


One of my favorite parts though had to be the shopping that was there. I didn't bring a whole lot of cash with me because i knew that i would spend every dollar that i had which would be a very very bad thing.

Enough about that though. Picture time!!


He was SUPER nice. He also looked very surprised when i asked for a picture with him.


The other Harley is my bestest friend. We had a battle ^^


Park Bom FTW


Deadmau5


Yet another super nice guy who looked surprised to se me and my bestie. Then again we DID run around in a circle to catch up to him. That was a good 5 min sprint.


One of the only decent jokers that we could find.


Deadpool grabbed my bummbumm


Outside Arkham City.


A gaggle of Harley's.


TARDIS


This is one of my favoritest pictures of the day!!!


Yes R2D2 is trying to look up my skirt.... Perv.


3 generations of Harley's together at last. People were crowded around the 3 of us for almost a half an hour to try and get our picture. (p.s. she is a paid model. Her costume was made by professionals)

He scared me a little bit lol.


I don't like superman but MMMMMM Clark Kent!!


He pushed the people that were taking his picture away so that he could have a shot with us ^^

'Chu lookin at bruh!!


High five?


Thor was very happy to see us!

Bring it!


BLEACH!!!


Om nomin with L


Ok i know i'm not in this picture but this guy was super cool!! <3


Epic photobomb in the background.


ZOMG his character, his costume!!! Everything about him was amazing!!!




So that's all the pictures that i have. Or at least all of the good ones that i have that i could go in and edit ^^ I'm doing a photo shoot in this costume for a photographer friend of mine. Maybe ill have more pictures then.

NOTE: If you are randomly reading this and you see yourself in one of these pictures let me know please!! That way I can credit you and put your name and a link to you on this page :D


No comments:

Post a Comment